We try to represent all of our teaware to the best of our ability with both photographs and measurements, but as with all products made by human hands, clay, and fire, we can not account for all of the variables. Here are a few tips and pieces of information to keep in mind when purchasing teaware from teaware.house:
- Our measurements are given in a length X width X height format, using centimeters. If you need a conversion into inches, here is a handy tool. As with all of our measurements, each piece of teaware may vary, especially with handmade pieces. Please understand these measurements as an approximation, rather than an absolute!
- Our volume measurements are given in milliliters. Here is a free tool for conversions to fluid ounces. As with all of our measurements, each piece of teaware may vary, especially with handmade pieces. We attempt to measure the functional use for volume, so we might not fill to the very top of a teapot, teacup, gaiwan or other teaware. Please understand these measurements as an approximation, rather than an absolute!
- Our Photographs are taken with a white background and identical lighting, however, colors may vary from piece to piece. The fire of the kiln can alter a glaze from one piece to another.
- With certain pieces of teaware, glazes may have drip patterns or other phenomenon that are totally beyond control. Please understand that we can not account for glaze positioning or how a glaze settles on any particular piece. If the glaze has a defect that ruins the utility of a piece, we will be happy to offer a full refund for the piece, however, we can not refund for aesthetic differences. Each piece is unique, and our photographs are meant to be a guide, rather than an exact reproduction of the piece of teaware that you will receive.
- There are countless variables involved with human hands, glazes, kiln conditions, and all manner of other factors when making teaware. We will always try our best to represent our teaware accurately, and our goal is your satisfaction. If you feel that a piece of teaware has been misrepresented and need help, please contact us directly and we will be happy to help resolve the issue! We do not offer returns.